Previous Episode | Next Episode
Cypheroid (1986) Season 1 Episode 106- Inhumanoids Cartoon Episode Guide
Post your Comments or Review
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 372 times total.
- Inhumanoids Cartoon Episode Guide
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Entertainment, DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Claster Entertainment, LBS Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Auger, Blackthorne Shore, Dr. Mangler, Night Crawler, Liquidator, Pyre, Crygen, Magnakor, Metlar, Senator Masterson, D-Compose, Tendril, Grana-Q, Herc Armstrong, Hector Ramirez, Sandra Shore, Slither.
- Originally Released in 1986.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
The tissue sample previously taken from Tendril grows into a second Tendril monster but is contained soon enough thanks to Earth Corps. The creature is then seized by Senator Masterson, who orders it placed in captivity to be studied by an advanced supercomputer, Cypher. The computer ends up freeing the Inhumanoid instead, exhibiting its own acquired sentience, soon rebuilding itself into the improved Cypheroid using technology stolen from Earth Corps. The rogue A.I. then directs Tendril to free Metlar. It also arranges for Blackthorne Shore to be released from prison along with his cellmate, the diabolical Dr. Herman Manglar, who has the fatal misfortune of encountering a pool of haphazardly discarded toxic waste during their swampy escape. The pursuit takes Earth Corps underground where the Cypheroid is ultimately destroyed, but Metlar remains at large, almost annihilating Earth Corps if not for the meddling of Blackthorne.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cypheroid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Report Errors / Submit Additional Information