ColdheartedColdhearted (2012) Season 1 Episode 120- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 569 times total.
- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Desmond, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex, Dick Grayson/Robin, Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman, Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Wally West/Kid Flash, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow.
- Originally Released in 2012.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
November 12: Count Vertigo approaches Kid Flash in his hospital room and gloats over his success. It is revealed that Perdita is alive with Kid Flash having faked the news and tricked him into confessing. Perdita revokes Vertigo's diplomatic immunity and he is arrested. Perdita offers Count Vertigo's sword to Kid Flash as a souvenir.
November 13: At Mount Justice, it is shown that Wally kept the heart carrier instead having realized that saving Perdita's life was more meaningful. At Belle Reve, Hugo Strange meets Batman and Flash and explains that the five ice-powered villains (Batman's prime suspects of the fortresses) were apparently in their cells the whole time.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Coldhearted? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information