The Final BattleThe Final Battle (2006) Episode 17- IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 397 times total.
- IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Cartoon Episode Guide
- Bandai Entertainment Inc., Cartoon Network Productions, Production I.G, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment Inc., Cartoon Network Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Jessica Darlin, Johnny's Sister, Frank Bullet, Yamma, Fantine Valjean, Masa Ishikawa, Bella Demarco, Ricardo Montazio, Yuri Jin, Alex "Cunningham" Hume, Johnny Lipkin, Benjamin Bright, River Marque, Fan Girl, Sir Hamgra, Amy's Mom, Dimma, Miss Satomi, Man, Timma, Andrei Rublev, Bjorn Johannsen, Edgeraid Coach, Liz Ricarro, Girl, Makoto Ishii, Atsushi Kakehashi, Kenta Miyake.
Characters (English Version): Jesse Martin, Mark Ramsey, Andrei Rublev, River Marque, Luca the Cat, Miss Satomi, Amy Stapleton, Yamma, Liz Ricarro, Takeshi Jin, Benjamin Bright, Cunningham Hume, Ricardo Montazio, Johnny's Sister, Hans, Bjorn Johannsen, Misaki, Jessica Darlin, Ichi, Dew, Max, Fan Girl, Sola, Dave Mallow (Glass Jones, MC), Edgeraid Coach, Elisa Doolittle, Bella Demarco, Yuri Jin, Johnny Lipkin, Fantine Valjean, Sir Hamgra, Dimma, Frank Bullet, Jan Michael, Timma, Boys.
- Originally Released in 2006.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Japan
- Return To "The Final Battle"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Final Battle. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review