Looney Tunes: Back In ActionLooney Tunes: Back In Action (2003) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 3887 times total.
- Theatrical Film
- Warner Bros. Feature Animation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Tasmanian Devil, She-Devil, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Beaky Buzzard, Sylvester, Mama Bear, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Nasty Canasta, Elmer Fudd, Peter Lorre, Tweety Bird, Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzalez, Pepe Le Pew, Granny, Porky Pig, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Cottontail Smith, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Robo Dog, Spy Car, Gremlin Car.
Live Action : DJ Drake, Brendan Fraser, Kate, Mr. Chairman, Damien Drake, Dusty Tails, Mother, Mr. Smith, Mr. Warner, Mr. Warner’s Brother, Security Guard, Hollywood Director, Dr. Bennell, Jeff Gordon, Matthew Lillard, Acme VP, Bad Ideas, Acme VP, Stating the Obvious, Acme VP, Nitpicking, Acme VP, Unfairly Promoted, Acme VP, Rhetorical Questions, Acme VP, Never Learning, Acme VP, Child Labor, Acme VP, Climbing to the Top, Stunt Director, Interrogator, Tour Bus Girl, Flower Vendor, Paris Cafê Waiter, Studio Executive, Bugs Bunny’s Driver, The Man from Planet X, Host of Civil Defense Film, Laboratory Scientist, Michael Jordan, Wooden Nickel Waitress, Script Supervisor, Secret Agent Shopper, Robby the Robot, Warner Brothers Studio Tour Guide, Robert the Robot, Robot Monster, The Metaluna Mutant, Dancing Yosemite Sams, Dancers, Little Aliens, Daleks.
- Originally Released in 2003.
- Return To "Looney Tunes: Back In Action"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Looney Tunes: Back In Action. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review