Add A Review: Mother Goose Goes Hollywood
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mother Goose, Katharine Hepburn/Little Bo Peep, Ned Sparks/The Jester, Hugh Herbert/Old King Cole; Harpo, Chico, Groucho Marx as the Fiddlers Three, W.C. Fields/Humpty Dumpty, Charlie McCarthy; Charles Laughton, Spencer Tracy, Freddie Bartholomew as The Three Men in a Tub, Stan Laurel/Simple Simon, Oliver Hardy/The Pieman, Edward G. Robinson, Greta Garbo/See Saw Margery Daw, Clark Gable, Fats Waller, Fred Astaire, George Arliss, Joe Penner, Joe E. Brown, Martha Raye, Stepin Fetchit, Rudy Vallee, Eddie Cantor/Little Jack Horner, Wallace Beery/Little Boy Blue; Cab Calloway and his Band as the Four and Twenty Blackbirds, Edna May Oliver, Mae West, ZaSu Pitts.
- Originally Released in 1938.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Mother Goose Goes Hollywood. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review