Willy McBean And His Magic MachineWilly McBean And His Magic Machine (1965) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1371 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Rankin Bass Productions, Videocraft International, Dentsu Motion Picture Corporation
- Distributed by: Magna Pictures Distribution Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Little Willy McBean, Pablo the Monkey, Professor Rasputin Von Rotten, Willie McBean's Mother, Pablo's Girlfriend, General George Armstrong Custer, Buffalo Bill Cody, Sitting Bull, Christopher Columbus, Sailors, King Ferdinand, Queen Isabella, King Arthur, Knights of the Round Table, Merlin, Ivanhoe, Black Knight, Excaliber, Ms. Laffey, Dragon, King Tut, Queen Nefertiti, Tiger, Lion, Leopard, Zug Lug, Other Cavemen, Girl Monkey, Big Big.
- Originally Released in 1965.
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
- Return To "Willy McBean And His Magic Machine"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Willy McBean And His Magic Machine. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review