The Stolen CartoonsThe Stolen Cartoons (2001) Season 1 Episode 101- House of Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2302 times total.
- House of Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Ludwig Von Drake, Pegleg Pete, Belle, Cruella De Vil, Ariel, Aladdin, Gaston, Fairy Godmother, Magic Mirror, Captain Hook, Mushu, Mulan, Sebastian, Princess Aurora, Mr. Toad, Queen, Witch, Pegasus, Genie, Cinderella, Kanga, Tigger, Winnie The Pooh, Cogsworth, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Lumiere, Beast, Ursula, Jafar, Timothy Mouse, White Rabbit, Tantor, Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Mad Hatter, Flounder, Hercules, Alice, Snow White, Timon, Pumbaa, Jiminy Cricket, Hades, Rafiki, Simba, Meg, Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann's Mom Lydia Pearson, Shere Khan, Ostrich, Shelby, Dennis the Duck, Turkey, Reluctant Dragon, Mr. Jollyland, Magical Mouse, Gus Goose, Louie the Mountain Lion, Figaro, Aracuan Bird, Salty the Seal, Dodger, Abu, Cri-Kee, Butch the Bulldog, Perdita, Bimbettes, Pete, Humphrey the Bear, Censor Monkeys, King Larry, Big Bad Wolf, Ed the Hyena, Weasels, Kaa, Razoul, Zeke, Gorilla, Tiki Masks, Happy, Clarabelle Cow, Panchito, Hugo, Chef Louie, Pongo, Ludwig Von Drake, Fifer Pig, Merlin, Thomas O'Malley, Philoctetes, Eeyore, Mufasa, Roxanne, Piglet, Benny the Cab, Panic, Muncey, Pain, Iago, Gopher, Buzzy, Dizzy, Flaps, Ziggy, Mrs. Turtle, Chip, Pluto Angel, Pluto Devil, Sneezy, Mortimer Mouse, Scuttle, Basil of Baker Street, Ratigan, March Hare, Blue Fairy, Bambi, Kuzco, Max, Fiddler Pig, Maleficent, Phantom Blot, Jose Carioca, Geppetto, Prince John, Crow, Feather Duster, Mike, Willie the Giant, Willie the Whale, Hermes, Mrs. Packard, Peter Pan, Archimedes, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Scrooge McDuck, Dale (Archive Footage), Ranger J. Audubon Woodlore (Archive Footage), Chorus.
- Originally Released in 2001.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Return To "The Stolen Cartoons"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Stolen Cartoons. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review