The Best Way To Make FriendsThe Best Way To Make Friends (1987)
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 394 times total.
- Saul Group, Nelvana Limited, SFM Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Bedtime Bear, Birthday Bear, Brave Heart Lion, Loyal Heart Dog, Good Luck Bear, Bright Heart Raccoon, Champ Bear, Cozy Heart Penguin, Treat Heart Pig, Grumpy Bear, Lotsa Heart Elephant, Gentle Heart Lamb, Love-a-Lot Bear, Mr. Beastley, Playful Heart Monkey, Proud Heart Cat, Share Bear, Shrieky, Swift Heart Rabbit, Tenderheart Bear, Wish Bear.
- Originally Released in 1987.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Return To "The Best Way To Make Friends"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Best Way To Make Friends. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review