The U.S. Civil War, Part 2The U.S. Civil War, Part 2 (1998) Season 1 Episode 108- Histeria! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 510 times total.
- Histeria! Cartoon Episode Guide
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Aka Pella, Big Fat Baby, Charity Bazaar, Cho-Cho, Father Time, Fetch, Froggo, Loud Kiddington, Lucky Bob, Lydia Karaoke, Miss Information, Mr. Smartypants, Pepper Mills, Toast, World's Oldest Woman, Pule Howser, Susana Susquahanna, Molly Pitcher, Joan of Arc, Martha Lincoln, Napoleon Bonaparte, Statue of Liberty, Sam Melman, Bill Straitman, Horse, Chit Chatterson, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Confucius, Attila the Hun, Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Nostradamus, Merlin, Sergei Eisenstein, Julius Caesar, General Ulysses Simpson Grant, Marc Antony, Attila the Hun, Renaissance Man, General Sherman.
- Originally Released in 1998.
- Season: 1
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Return To "The U.S. Civil War, Part 2"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The U.S. Civil War, Part 2. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review