Kaguya Hime no Monogatari
English Title: The Tale of the Princess KaguyaKaguya Hime no Monogatari (The Tale of the Princess Kaguya , The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter) (2013) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 133 times this month, and 2133 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Studio Ghibli
- Distributed by: Toho, GKIDS
- Cartoon Characters: Princess Kaguya, Sutemaru, Ouna, Okina, Sagami, Abe no Udaijin, Kuramochi no Miko, Ootomo no Dainagon, Inbe no Akita, Ishitsukuri no Miko, Isonokami no Chuunagon, Sumiyaki no Roujin, Menowarawa, Mikado, Kitanokata.
Characters, English Version: Princess Kaguya, Bamboo Cutter, Bamboo Cutter's Wife, Sutemaru, Lady Sagami, Me no Warawa, Inbe no Akita, Prince Ishitsukuri, Prince Kuramochi, Lord Minister of the Right Abe, Great Counselor Otomo, Middle Counselor Isonokami, The Mikado, Kita no Kata.
- Originally Released in 2013.
- Running Time: 137 minutes.
- Return To "Kaguya Hime no Monogatari"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Kaguya Hime no Monogatari. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review