Add A Review: Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life
- Feature Film with Animated Segments
- Celandine Films, The Monty Python Partnership, Universal Pictures
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: (Live Action): Chairman, Doctor, Harry Blackitt, Wymer, Hordern, General, Coles, Dr. Livingstone, Transvestite, Eric, Arthur Jarrett, Geoffrey, Tony Bennett, Dr. Spencer, Humphrey Williams, Sturridge, Ainsworth, Waiter, Eric's Assistant, Maître D', Grim Reaper, Window Washer, Walters, Middle of the Film Announcer, M'Lady Joeline, Mr. Brown, Howard Katzenberg, Gunther, Gaston, "Meaning of Life" Singer, Mr. Moore, Mrs. Blackitt, Watson, Blackitt, Atkinson, Perkins, Front End, Mrs. Hendy, Man in Pink, Noël Coward, Angela, Bert, Mum, Priest, Biggs, Sergeant, Man with Bendy Arms, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Creosote, Maria, Leaf Father, Fiona Portland-Smyth, Window Washer, Harry, Mr. Pycroft, Dad, Chaplain, Carter, Spadger, Regimental Sergeant Major, Pakenham-Walsh, Rear End, Female TV Presenter, Mr. Marvin Hendy, Governor, Leaf Son, Debbie Katzenberg, Beefeater Waitress, Wife of Guest #1, Leaf Mother, Leaf Daughter, Heaven Receptionist, Chadwick, Jeremy Portland-Smyth, Mrs. Williams, Groom, Wycliff, Troll Waiter, Mrs. Moore, Bride, Wife of Guest #2, Brown's Son, Diner Eating Howard the Fish, Topless Pursuer, Student Doctor, Restaurant Diner, Dancers, Fish, Guests, Victims, Nurses.
Characters (Live Action), Segment "The Crimson Permanent Assurance": Myrtle Devenish (Old Lady), Matt Frewer (Cornered Executive who Jumps), Sydney Arnold, Guy Bertrand, Andrew Bicknell, Ross Davidson, Tim Douglas, Eric Francis, Billy John, Russell Kilmister, Peter Mantle, Len Marten, Peter Merrill, Cameron Miller, Gareth Milne, Larry Noble, Paddy Ryan, Leslie Sarony, John Scott Martin, Eric Stovell, Wally Thomas, Jack Armstrong, Robert Carrick, Douglas Cooper, George Daly, Chick Fowles, Terry Grant, Robin Hewlett, Tommy Isley, Juba Kennerley, Tony Lang, John Murphy, Terry Rendell, Ronald Shilling, Albert Welch.
- Originally Released in 1983.
- Running Time: 107 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review