Mrs. DoubtfireMrs. Doubtfire (1993) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 259 times this month, and 1967 times total.
- Feature Film with Animated Segments
- Blue Wolf, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Distributed by: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Pudgie Parakeet, Grunge the Cat.
Characters (Live Action): Daniel Hillard/Mrs. Euphegenia Doubtfire, Miranda Hillard, Stuart "Stu" Dunmeyer, Uncle Frank Hillard, Gloria Chaney, Lydia "Lydie" Hillard, Christopher "Chris" Hillard, Natalie "Nattie" Hillard, Jonathan Lundy, Mrs. Sellner - the Social Worker, Aunt Jack Hillard, Bus Driver, Justin Gregory, A.D.R. Director Lou, Cop, Judge, Miranda's Attorney, Daniel's Attorney, Granny "Warden" - Miranda's Mother, Alice, Thug, Stunning Woman, Delivery Boy, Ron, Bartender, Lundy's Secretary, Maitre D', Cook, Head Chef, Housekeeper, T.V. Director, Mr. Sprinkles - the Mailman, Puppeteer, "Kovacs" the Chimp, Lundy's Waiter, Stuart's Waiter, Man in Men's Room, Hostess Tanya, Woman in Restroom, T.V. Boss, Waitress, Restaurant Guest, Employees, Valets, Staring Boys.
- Originally Released in 1993.
- Running Time: 125 minutes.
- Return To "Mrs. Doubtfire"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Mrs. Doubtfire. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review