Add A Review: That's Entertainment, Part II
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: (Live Action): Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, Bing Crosby, Robert Taylor, Greer Garson, Clark Gable, Kathryn Grayson, Leslie Caron, Jeanette MacDonald, Nelson Eddy, Doris Day, Ann Miller, Ann Sothern, Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Durante, Eleanor Powell, John Barrymore, Louis Armstrong, Joan Crawford, Ronald Colman, Elizabeth Taylor, William Powell, Jean Harlow, Melvyn Douglas, Greta Garbo, Esther Williams, Johnny Weissmuller, Ethel Waters, W.C. Fields, Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Jack Benny, Robert Benchley, Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, The Marx Brothers, Nanette Fabray, Lena Horne, Debbie Reynolds, Ginger Rogers, Bobby Van, Marge Champion, Gower Champion, Grace Kelly, Donald O'Connor, Cyd Charisse, Dinah Shore, Betty Hutton, Howard Keel, Lassie, Spencer Tracy, Katharine Hepburn, Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, Lew Ayres, Lionel Barrymore, Constance Bennett, Jack Buchanan, Sammy Cahn, Louis Calhern, Maurice Chevalier, Dan Dailey, Tom Drake, Marie Dressler, Margaret Dumont, Bob Fosse, Hermione Gingold, Cary Grant, Fernand Gravey, Georges Guétary, Judy Holliday, June Knight, Miliza Korjus, Vivien Leigh, Oscar Levant, Myrna Loy, Roddy McDowall, Robert Montgomery, Maureen O'Sullivan, Walter Pidgeon, Tommy Rall, Al Shean, Red Skelton, James Stewart, Lewis Stone, Franchot Tone, Lana Turner, Gwen Verdon, David Wayne, Keenan Wynn, Robert Young, Mary Astor, Freddie Bartholomew, Nacio Herb Brown, James Cagney, Gino Corrado, Fifi D'Orsay, Robert Donat, Tommy Dorsey, James A. FitzPatrick, Arthur Freed, Charley Grapewin, Carol Haney, Sterling Holloway, Harry James, Allan Jones, Buster Keaton, Hedy Lamarr, Chico Marx, Groucho Marx, Harpo Marx, Esther Muir, Dave O'Brien, Christian Rub, Marshall Thompson, USC Trojan Marching Band, Ed Wynn.
- Originally Released in 1976.
- Running Time: 126 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about That's Entertainment, Part II. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review