Alice in WonderlandAlice in Wonderland (1933) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 872 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Paramount Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Paramount Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: (Live Action) Cheshire Cat, Fish, William Austin, White Knight, Uncle Gilbert, White Queen, Humpty-Dumpty, King of Hearts, Rabbit, Mock Turtle, Cook, Mouse, Alice, Frog, Mad Hatter, Tweedledee, Joker, Sheep, Dodo Bird, Tweedledum, Red Queen, Queen of Hearts, March Hare, Dormouse, Duchess, Caterpillar, White King, White Pawn, The Baby, Two of Spades, Garden Frog, Leg of Mutton, First Executioner, Third Executioner, Miss Simpson the Governess, The Clock, Five of Spades, The Aunt, Plum Pudding, Seven of Spades, Second Executioner.
- Originally Released in 1933.
- Black and White
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
- Return To "Alice in Wonderland"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Alice in Wonderland. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review