Futurama: Bender's GameFuturama: Bender's Game (2008) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 913 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- 20th Century Fox Television, The Curiosity Company
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Comedy Central
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Frydo, Professor Hubert Farnsworth, The Great Wizard Greyfarn, Dr. Zoidberg, Monster Zoidberg, Farmer, Dwarf, Smitty, Treedledum, Turanga Leela, Leegola, Bender, Titanius Anglesmith, Igner, Ignus, Sal, Hood Ornament Thief, Hermaphrobot, URL, Bellboy Robot, Mom, Momon, Turanga Munda, Nurse Ratchet, Linda, Slurm Queen, Ship's Computer, Natalie Maines, Intercom Robot, Rosie the Robot Maid, Swamp Hag, Centaurette, Walt, Waltazar, The Scary Door Narrator, Dr. Perceptron, Morbo, Calculon, Mad Hatter Robot, Vending Machine Robot, Killbots, Morcs, Centaur, Hermes Conrad, Hermaphrodite, Dwight Conrad, Pay 'n' Chew Robot, Slave Robot, Peaches, Amy Wong, Gynecaladriel, Chinese Boy, Larry, Larius, Turanga Morris, Scruffy, Dr. Ogden Wernstrom, Roberto, Cook, Redneck, Military Man, Cubert Farnsworth, Indian Boy, Nibbler, Trolls, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Monkey, Polar Bear, Rat, Chickens, Tunneling Horror, Gary Gygax [E. Gary Gygax], Rich Little, George Takei, The Die of Power, Frydo’s Reflections, Nibblonians.
- Originally Released in 2008.
- Running Time: 88 minutes.
- Return To "Futurama: Bender's Game"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Futurama: Bender's Game. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review