Futurama: The Beast With A Billion Backs
Alternate Title: The Beast With A Billion BacksFuturama: The Beast With A Billion Backs (The Beast With A Billion Backs) (2008) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 869 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- 20th Century Fox Television, The Curiosity Company
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Turanga Leela, Bender, Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Zapp Brannigan, Richard Nixon's Head, Leo Wong, Hydroponic Farmer, M-5438, Mr. Kroker, Judge Ron Whitey, Carnival Barker, Superhero, Land Squid, Randy Munchnick, URL, Human Friend, Funkalistics Lead Singer, Guards, Crazed Fan, Bender's First Born Son, Hattie McDoogal, Linda, The Grand Midwife, Pocket Pal, Thog, Gladys Lennox, Suicide Booth, Monique, Petunia, Mrs. Kroker, Morgan Procter, Kif Kroker, Calculon, Morbo, Schlomo, SportsBot 5000, Lrrr, Destructor, Horrible Gelatinous Blob, Hedonismbot, Fishy Joseph Gillman, Harold Zoid, King Kong, Hermes Conrad, Horse Repair Robot, Ndulu, Robot 1-X, Billionairebot, Bolt Rollands, Amy Wong, Inez Wong, Dr. Ogden Wernstrom, Plastic Surgeon Robot, British Robot, Coffee Enema Robot, Chu, Warden Vogel, Three-Eyed Zebra, Fatbot, Giant Medium-Sized Ant, Mayor C. Randall Poopenmeyer, Pazuzu, The Robot Devil, Yivo, Colleen O'Hallahan, Stephen Hawking.
- Originally Released in 2008.
- Running Time: 91 minutes.
- Return To "Futurama: The Beast With A Billion Backs"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Futurama: The Beast With A Billion Backs. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review