The Silver Seals at The CircusThe Silver Seals at The Circus (1970) Season 1 Episode 109- Doctor Dolittle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 482 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Doctor Dolittle Episode Guide Pictures
- Featuring: Dr. John Dolittle, Sam Scurvy, Cyclod, Tommy Stubbins, Mooncat, The Grasshoppers, Pushme-Pullyu, Dab-Dab the Duck, Jip-Jip the Dog, Montgomery.
- First Aired on November 07, 1970.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Silver Seals at The Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Stanley and Cyrus, two performing seals, are injured in a fall during a show and send for Doctor Doolittle. With the seals out of action, it's up to the Pushmi-Pullyu to save the circus. The pirates, meanwhile, trick their way into the big top disguised as... (more)