Who Framed Roger RabbitWho Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 15313 times total.
- Touchstone Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, Silver Screen Partners III
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film Pictures and Posters
- Featuring: Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Benny the Cab, Baby Herman, Bongo, Hippo, Smart Ass, Greasy, Psycho, Stupid, Wheezy, Droopy Dog, Lena Hyena, Bambi, Bashful, Betty Boop, Big Bad Wolf, Brer Bear, Brooms, Bugs Bunny, Cheshire Cat, Chicken Little, Clarabelle Cow, Daffy Duck, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket, Marvin Martian, Mickey, Minnie Mouse, Tinker Bell, Tweety, Woody Woodpecker, Yosemite Sam.
- Originally Released on June 22, 1988.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 103 minutes.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Who Framed Roger Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Roger Rabbit is an animated cartoon star-a 'Toon'- at Maroon Cartoon Studios. Roger is suspected of the murder of Marvin Acme, owner of the Los Angeles subdivision of Toontown, and head of the renowned Cartoon Prop Company. Acme had been sighted playing patty... (more)