Big Man From The NorthBig Man From The North (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 2245 times total.
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Featuring: Bosko, Honey, Criminal.
- Originally Released in 1931 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:43 minutes.
- Black & White
Big Man From The North Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Big Man From The North? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bosko, an officer of the mounted police, gets assigned the job of bringing in a wanted criminal. He must face the harsh winter weather to bring him in. Traveling to the local saloon in search of the criminal, he starts playing the piano, which ends up seeming... (more)