No BarkingNo Barking (1954) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 157 times this month, and 2712 times total.
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Featuring: Frisky Puppy, Claude Cat, Tweety (Cameo).
- Originally Released on February 27, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:36 minutes.
No Barking Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about No Barking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A homeless cat (Claude) searching for food is harassed by the playful antics and barking of an energetic pup (Frisky). Frisky repeatedly sneaks up behind the poor tabby cat (who hates the dog) and scares it into jumping vertically when it barks. After Claude... (more)