The Early Bird Dood ItThe Early Bird Dood It (1942) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 74 times this month, and 2054 times total.
- Theatrical Cartoon Pictures and Posters
- Featuring: Bird, Worm, Cat.
- Originally Released on August 29, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:50 minutes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Early Bird Dood It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The worm barely escapes the bird again. In search of a way to get rid of the bird, he enlists the help of a cat, but the bird is too smart for the cat.