Red-Headed BabyRed-Headed Baby (1931) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 99 times this month, and 3571 times total.
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Featuring: Toymaker, Toys, Redheaded Doll, Spider.
- Originally Released on December 26, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:41 minutes.
- Black & White
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Red-Headed Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When the toymaker goes to bed, the toys come to life for a hot swing session. Of course, they sing and dance a Tin Pan Alley tune of the day. The evil spider kidnaps the red-headed baby, and lovesick toy soldier "Napoleon" gives chase, leading his troops against... (more)