Will The Real Robin Please Stand Up?Will The Real Robin Please Stand Up? (1968) Episode BM-11- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 696 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Batman Episode Guide Pictures
- Featuring: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Catwoman, Christopher Collins.
- First Aired on November 23, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Will The Real Robin Please Stand Up?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Catwoman meets Christopher Collins, an amnesia victim and circus performer who ran away from home. She convinces him to impersonate Robin, and to join her in her crime spree. By dyeing his hair black and donning a Robin costume, he becomes the Boy... (more)