Going PlacesGoing Places (1948) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 559 times total.
- John Sutherland Productions.
Sponsor: American Studies Institute at Harding College
- Animation Studio: John Sutherland Productions
- Theatrical Cartoon Pictures and Posters
- Featuring: Freddie Fudsie, Profit Motive.
- Originally Released in December of 1948 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:34 minutes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Going Places? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This Harding College short defines the profit motive and dramatizes the part that it has played in the economic development of America. It stars Freddie Fudsie, a lazy soap maker, who just wants to go fishing. He invents bar soap, makes some money, and is about... (more)