That's Entertainment, Part II
Alternate Title: That's Entertainment, Part 2That's Entertainment, Part II (That's Entertainment, Part 2) (1976) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 900 times total.
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Productions
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film Pictures and Posters
- Featuring: (Live Action): Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, Bing Crosby, Robert Taylor, Greer Garson, Clark Gable, Kathryn Grayson, Leslie Caron, Jeanette MacDonald, Nelson Eddy, Doris Day, Ann Miller, Ann Sothern, Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Durante, Eleanor Powell, John Barrymore, Louis Armstrong, Joan Crawford, Ronald Colman, Elizabeth Taylor, William Powell, Jean Harlow, Melvyn Douglas, Greta Garbo, Esther Williams, Johnny Weissmuller, Ethel Waters, W.C. Fields, Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Jack Benny, Robert Benchley, Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, The Marx Brothers, Nanette Fabray, Lena Horne, Debbie Reynolds, Ginger Rogers, Bobby Van, Marge Champion, Gower Champion, Grace Kelly, Donald O'Connor, Cyd Charisse, Dinah Shore, Betty Hutton, Howard Keel, Lassie, Spencer Tracy, Katharine Hepburn, Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, Lew Ayres, Lionel Barrymore, Constance Bennett, Jack Buchanan, Sammy Cahn, Louis Calhern, Maurice Chevalier, Dan Dailey, Tom Drake, Marie Dressler, Margaret Dumont, Bob Fosse, Hermione Gingold, Cary Grant, Fernand Gravey, Georges Guétary, Judy Holliday, June Knight, Miliza Korjus, Vivien Leigh, Oscar Levant, Myrna Loy, Roddy McDowall, Robert Montgomery, Maureen O'Sullivan, Walter Pidgeon, Tommy Rall, Al Shean, Red Skelton, James Stewart, Lewis Stone, Franchot Tone, Lana Turner, Gwen Verdon, David Wayne, Keenan Wynn, Robert Young, Mary Astor, Freddie Bartholomew, Nacio Herb Brown, James Cagney, Gino Corrado, Fifi D'Orsay, Robert Donat, Tommy Dorsey, James A. FitzPatrick, Arthur Freed, Charley Grapewin, Carol Haney, Sterling Holloway, Harry James, Allan Jones, Buster Keaton, Hedy Lamarr, Chico Marx, Groucho Marx, Harpo Marx, Esther Muir, Dave O'Brien, Christian Rub, Marshall Thompson, USC Trojan Marching Band, Ed Wynn.
- Originally Released on May 17, 1976.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 126 minutes.
That's Entertainment, Part II Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about That's Entertainment, Part II? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A history of Hollywood films and musicals produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, featuring excerpts from many beloved classics.