A Shot In The DarkA Shot In The Dark (1964) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 567 times total.
- Blake Edwards Productions, Mirisch-Geoffrey Productions
- Animation Studio: George Dunning & Associates.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film Pictures and Posters
- Featuring: Jacques Clouseau, The Brothers Matzoriley (Weft, Wong, White), Naked Lady.
Characters (Live Action): Jacques Clouseau, Maria Gambrelli, Benjamin Ballon, Charles Dreyfus, Dominique Ballon, Hercule LaJoy, Simone, Madame LaFarge, Pierre, Dudu, Georges, Francois, Maurice, Kato, Receptionist, Henri LaFarge, Camp Attendant, Game Warden, Gendarme, The Doctor, The Psycho-Analyst, Taxi Driver, Gendarme, Kazak Dancer, Flamenco Dancers and Guitarist, Balding Customer, Soprano, Tahitian Dance Group, Men.
- Originally Released on June 23, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 102 minutes.
- United Kingdom / U.S.A.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Shot In The Dark? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Assigned to a high-profile murder case, Clouseau finds himself falling (literally) for the prime suspect- a beautiful maid named Maria, whose talent for being in the wrong place at the wrong time almost rivals Clouseau's. But as the body count grows higher, and... (more)