Rocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A StewRocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A Stew (1959) Season 1 Episode 7- Rocky and His Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 390 times total.
- Jay Ward Productions
- Animation Studio: Val-Mar Studios
- Rocky and His Friends Episode Guide Pictures
- Featuring: Bullwinkle J. Moose, Natasha Fatale, Boris Badenov, Gidney, Cloyd, Policeman, Newsboy, Two Women, Governor Abner, Men.
- First Aired on December 20, 1959.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 140 minutes.
Rocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A Stew Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A Stew? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Using their secret formula for lunar propulsion (derived from the mooseberry bush), Rocky and Bullwinkle meet moon men Gidney and Cloyd. They explain to the moon men that they are from Frostbite Falls, and how they got to the moon in the first place (Bullwinkle's... (more)