Dexter II: The Big SisterDexter II: The Big Sister (1996) - Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 2735 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons
- Dexter's Laboratory Episode Guide Pictures
- Featuring: Dexter, Dee Dee, Mom, Dad, The Computer, Mr. Physics, Professor, Cop, Anchor Man, President, General, Einstein, Snorkdro, Men, Guy Men, Trackers, Space Hicks.
- First Aired on March 10, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Dexter II: The Big Sister Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Dexter II: The Big Sister? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Part of World Premiere Toons.