The Mystery Of The Lizard MenThe Mystery Of The Lizard Men (1964) Episode Z-03- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 63 times this month, and 5274 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animated Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, Jonny Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Roberts, Search Plane Pilot, Junior, Frogman Leader, Miguel, Fishing Boat Helmsman, Doctor, Airplane Skipper, Mr. Corvin, Bandit, Sailor on Dr. Quest's Ship, Frogmen.
- First Aired in 1964.
- Episode Number: Z-03
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Hadji did not appear in this episode.
This story was adapted in Issue #1 (17109-412, December 1964) of Gold Key Comics' Hanna-Barbera Jonny Quest.
Race's shirt, although red, is a polo-style shirt instead of the kind that fastens off to the side as seen in most of the other episodes.
The following scenes in the opening and closing credits are from this episode:
- Race swinging on a rope to knock frogman off Jonny (opening credits)
- frogman lining up a laser gun and firing (opening credits)
- laser beaming firing from a shipwreck, and being reflected back; ship explodes (opening credits)
- speedboat jumping and landing on frogmen in another boat (closing credits)
Jonny Quest first aired Friday nights @ 7:30 pm Eastern on ABC. Jonny Quest was the third in a spate of Hanna-Barbera-produced animated primetime flops on ABC, preceded by Top Cat (1961-62) and The Jetsons (1962-63).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Mystery Of The Lizard Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information