Three Little CondorsThree Little Condors (2005) Season 1 Episode 106- Go, Diego, Go! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 556 times total.
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Animated Characters: Diego Marquez, Alicia Marquez, Dora Jones, Baby Jaguar, Click, Rescue Pack, Bobo Brothers.
- First Aired in 2005.
- Episode Number: 106
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cartoon Production Information:
In each episode, Diego's mission is to help rescue an animal in trouble. Using observation skills and scientific tools like computers, a field journal and cameras- and with help from young viewers at home- Diego succeeds in his goal while introducing kids to information about each animal's sound, movement, habitat, diet, family and physical characteristics.
Each episode has four primary goals:
- To discover scientifically accurate facts about an animal;
- To recognize the similarities between living things- such as the need for air, food, and water for survival;
- To reveal important characteristics about an animal, such as the connection between an animal's physical characteristics and how it lives in its environment;
- Diego and the viewer use resources and scientific methods to discover and document information about the featured animal.
Like Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go! relies on play-along viewing and interaction while introducing kids to Spanish words, encouraging movement, incorporating songs, and teaching kids to overcome challenges. Diego also models important attributes for young children, such as a love of learning, a respect for the environment, and a desire to help others.
Every animal on Go, Diego, Go! is researched and its traits authenticated by science education consultant Mario Castellanos, Project Director of Science Outreach for the Smithsonian National Zoological Park.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Three Little Condors? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information