NevermoreNevermore (2003) Season 1 Episode 385?906- Teen Titans Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 653 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animated Characters: Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Dr. Light, Trigon.
- First Aired in 2003.
- Episode Number: 385?906
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cartoon Production Information:
Cyborg's line, "We're in Raven's room. We shouldn't be in Raven's room," is a variation on Raven's line, "They went in my room. No one should be in my room," from the episode "Final Exam".
- Blue Cloaked Raven: Normal
- Pink Cloaked Raven: Happiness
- Gray Cloaked Raven: Sorrow
- Green Cloaked Raven: Courage
- Orange Cloaked Raven: Grossness
- Red Cloaked Raven: Anger / Evil
- Yellow Cloaked Raven: Curiosity / Smarts
- Brown Cloaked Raven: Fear
- White Cloaked Raven: All but anger
This is the animation debut of Trigon, Raven's father.
Villains: Dr. Light, Trigon.
In Raven's room, on one of her shelves, you see a stuffed animal of one of the little black birds that Cyborg and Beast Boy fight inside her mind.
Raven's communicator on her cloak has a reflection of a raven. Look for it throughout the episode Look Hard: In Raven's earlier character model, her outfit is nearly the same, but with two ropes hanging from her belt. They were removed from her normal costume, but when Trigon is zapped back into a red-cloaked Raven, you can see the ropes on the belt.
It is important to note that the monster in this episode was NOT the real Trigon. It was merely Raven's anger. David Slack has even confirmed this.
This episode marks the first appearance of the R-Cycle. It gets smashed to bits.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Nevermore? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information