Irv Spence worked mainly on the jitterbugging sequence, according to animator Mark Kausler.
This is the first Tom and Jerry cartoon in which William Hanna is credited as Bill Hanna.
- "You've Gotta See Mama Every Night" (Billy Rose-Con Conrad)
- "Honey" (Haven Gillespie)
- "I'm A Ding Dong Daddy (From Dumas)" (Phil Baxter)
- "Elmer's Tune" (Elmer Albrecht-Sammy Gallop)
- "The Chase" (Scott Bradley)
- "Jersey Bounce" (Bobby Plater)
- "China Boy" (Phil Boutelje-Dick Winfree)
- "Deep Purple" (Peter DeRose)