CarsCars (2006) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 180 times this month, and 8274 times total.
- Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Studios
- Animated Characters: Lightning McQueen, Doc Hudson, Sally Carrera, Mater, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Flo, Sarge, Sheriff, Fillmore, Lizzie, Mack, Hamm Truck, Abominable Snow Plow, P.T. Flea Car, Red, Peterbilt, Chick Hicks, The King, Harv, Bob Cutlass, Darrell Cartrip, Van, Minny, Tex, Rusty Rust-eze, Dusty Rust-eze, Mrs. The King, Fred, Junior, Michael Schumacher Ferrari, Jay Limo, Mario Andretti, Kori Turbowitz, Not Chuck, Boost, Snotrod, Wingo, DJ, Tia, Mia, Motorhome Race Fans, Woody Car, Buzz Lightyear Car, Mike Car, Sullivan Truck, Flik Car.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Feature, 2007.
Academy Award Nominee, Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures (Original Song), "Our Town," Music and Lyric by Randy Newman, 2007.
Annie Award, Best Animated Feature, 2007.
Annie Award, Music in an Animated Feature Production, Randy Newman, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Animated Effects, Keith Klohn, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Animated Effects, Erdem Taylan, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Character Animation in a Feature Production, Carlos Baena, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Character Animation in a Feature Production, Bobby Podesta, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Directing in an Animated Feature Production, John Lasseter, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Production Design in an Animated Feature Production, William Cone, 2007.
Nominee, Annie Award, Writing in an Animated Feature Production, Dan Fogelman, 2007.
Best Animated Feature, National Board of Review, 2006.
Golden Globe Award, Best Animated Film, 2007.
Best Animated Film, Producers Guild of America, 2007.
People's Choice Award, Favorite Family Film, 2007.
People's Choice Award, Song from a Movie, "Life is a Highway," Rascal Flatts, 2007.
VES Award, Outstanding Animated Character in an Animated Motion Picture, "Mater," Larry The Cable Guy, Mike Krummhoefener, Tom Sanocki and Nancy Kato, 2007.
Critics' Choice Award, Best Animated Feature, 2007.
Nominee, Critics' Choice Award, Best Soundtrack, 2007.
Nominee, BAFTA Award, Animated Feature Film, 2007.
Grammy Award, Best Song Written for Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media, "Our Town" (Randy Newman), James Taylor, 2007.
- Originally Released in 2006.
- Running Time: 116 minutes.
- Color, CGI
Cartoon Production Information:
Working title: "Route 66."
Soundtrack: "Life Is A Highway," Written by Tom Cochrane, Performed by Rascal Flatts; "The Star Spangled Banner," Performed by Jimi Hendrix; "Reveille," Traditional; "Real Gone," Written by Sheryl Crow and John Shanks, Performed by Sheryl Crow; "Our Town," Written by Randy Newman, Performed by James Taylor; "Behind the Clouds," Written by Brad Paisley and Frank Rogers, Performed by Brad Paisley; "Find Yourself," Written and Performed by Brad Paisley; "Sh-Boom," by Carl Feaster, Claude Feaster, James Keyes and Floyd McRae; "Songbird," Performed by Kenny G; "Route 66," Performed by Chuck Berry; "Route 66," Performed by John Mayer.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information