Alternate Title: Love BoidsFlirty Birdy (Love Boids) (1945) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 3232 times total.
- Animated Characters: Tom, Jerry, Eagle.
- Originally Released in 1945.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 09919
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
- "St. Louis Blues" (W.C. Handy)
- "You're a Sweetheart" (Jimmy McHugh), "My Blue Heaven" (Walter Donaldson)
The scene in which the bird throws Tom down the tree and into a laundry basket to emerge looking like a Indian Chief is edited rom modern releases.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Flirty Birdy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information