You're A Good Sport, Charlie BrownYou're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown (1975) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 652 times total.
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Animated Characters: Charlie Brown, Franklin, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Sally Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock, referee kid, Schroeder, Roy, 5, Peppermint Patty, Violet, Motocross Queen Loretta.
- Awards: Winner, Emmy Award, "Outstanding Children's Special", 1975.
- Originally Released in 1975.
- Production Number: 74-301
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
On the contestant board, several of the names of the other racers are obvious references to members of the production staff: P. Roman (director), J. Lansing (painting supervisor), S. Jaimes (animator), and S. Claxton (production assistant). D. Smith and J. Jones are also listed, but if they're staff they're not in the credits.
In the race, Charlie Brown is, au naturel, racer #13!
A historical Peanuts moment: Charlie Brown actually comes out the winner.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about You're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information