Snoopy, Come HomeSnoopy, Come Home (1972) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1066 times total.
- Cinema Center 100 Productions, Sopwith Productions, United Features Syndicate
- Animated Characters: Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Linus Van Pelt, Schroeder, Lila, Sally, Peppermint Patty, Clara, Frieda.
- Originally Released in 1972.
- Production Number: 69-179
- Running Time: 80 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Woodstock and Franklin Armstrong's animated debut.
- Snoopy Come Home
- Lila's Theme (Do You Remember Me)
- At the Beach
- No Dogs Allowed!
- The Best of Buddies
- Gettin' It Together
- It Changes
One of the guests at Snoopy's goodbye party has the number five on his shirt. This is probably supposed to be 5, an easily forgotten character from the Peanuts strip whose whole family had numbers for names. His full name is 5 95472 (the accent is on the 4).
This was the only time the words "Charlie Brown" weren't included in the title.
The Title was inspired by another movie featuring a famous canine: the 1943 MGM classic Lassie Come Home.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Snoopy, Come Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information