The Reality ClockThe Reality Clock (2011) - University of Southern California College or University Produced Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 309 times total.
- University of Southern California
- Animated Characters: Old Man.
- Awards: Best Animated Short, San Pedro International Film Festival, 2012.
- Originally Released in 2011.
- May 4, 2011- USC First Frame Festival
- Sep 15, 2011- Big Bear Lake International Film Festival
- Feb 11, 2012- San Francisco Independent Film Festival
- Jul 29, 2012- British Animation Film Festival
- Oct 12, 2012- San Pedro International Film Festival San Pedro, CA
Cartoon Production Information:
The inspiration for The Reality Clock grew out of Amanda’s conversations with elderly patients with Dementia, when she volunteered for a hospice organization from 2005 – 2007. Realizing that most films portray Dementia from the point-of-view of the caregiver, Amanda intended to explore what the experience might feel like for the patient.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Reality Clock? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information