A Very Brady SequelA Very Brady Sequel (1996) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 928 times total.
- The Ladd Company, Paramount Pictures
- Animated Characters: Ping, Pong, Marlon.
Characters (Live Action): Carol Brady, Mike Brady, Roy Martin/Trevor Thomas, Marcia Brady, Greg Brady, Jan Brady, Peter Brady, Cindy Brady, Bobby Brady, Alice Nelson, Explorer/Dead Husband, Auctioneer, Mr. Phillips, Mrs. Cummings, Ms. Cumming's Daughter, Brent the Lifeguard, Jason the Lifeguard, Dr. Whitehead, Flower Delivery Guy, Charity Chairperson, Johnny, Kathy Lawrence, Coffee Shop Guy, Coffee Customer, Warren Mulaney, LAPD Detective, Annoyed Flight Attendant, Car Rental Agent, Hotel Concierge, George Glass's Mother, George Glass's Father, Whitehead's Security Guard, George Gunther Glass, Jeannie, Sergio the Hair Stylist, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Rosie O'Donnell, Art Patrons.
- Awards: Nominee, MTV Movie Award, Best Kiss, Christopher Daniel Barnes and Christine Taylor, 1997.
- Originally Released in 1996.
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Budgeted at an estimated $15 million, this film grossed $21.4 million in the United States.
- "The Brady Bunch," by Sherwood Schwartz and Frank De Vol, Performed by Christina Tyrell, Lauren Tyrell, Megan Joyce, Kristina Oloffson and Zachary Throne
- "(If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right," by Homer Banks, Carl Hampton and Raymond Jackson, Performed by Luther Ingram, Courtesy of Klondike Enterprises, Inc.
- "Out There," by Stephanie Tyrell, Michael Landau and Steve Tyrell, Performed by Zak
- "Girl," by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel, Performed by Davy Jones
- "Sugar, Sugar," by Jeff Barry and Andy Kim, Performed by The Archies, Courtesy of Upbeat Records L.L.C.
- "Shut Up," by David Darling, Performed by David Darling
- "Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)," by Elliot Lurie, Performed by Looking Glass, Courtesy of Epic Records, By Arrangement With Sony Music Licensing
- "Time To Change," by Raymond Bloodworth, Wilbur Meshel and Christopher Welch, Performed by Zachary Throne, Christina Tyrell, Megan Joyce, Lauren Tyrell, Ian Joyce, Nicholas Tyrell and Jimmy Chandler, Produced by Steve Tyrell
- "Closer To God," by Michael Landau, Teddy Landau and Abe Laboriel Jr., Performed by The Raging Monkies, Courtesy of Smashed Hits
- "Cut Your Hair," by Stephen Malkmus, Performed by Pavement, Courtesy of Matador Records
- "Good Morning Starshine," by Eric Ragni, James Rado and Galt MacDermot, Performed by Oliver, Courtesy of Rhino Records, By Arrangement With Warner Special Products
- "Last Train To Clarksville," by Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart, Performed by The Monkees, Courtesy of Rhino Records, Inc.
- "Good Time Music," by Rolfe Wyer, Performed by Zachary Throne, Christina Tyrell, Megan Joyce, Lauren Tyrell, Ian Joyce, Nicholas Tyrell, Christopher Daniel Barnes and Christine Taylor, Produced by Steve Tyrell
- "Back To Maui," by Paul Kreiling
- "Luau Swing," by Paul Kreiling
- "Hawaii Five-O," by Mort Stevens, Performed by The Ventures, Courtesy of EMI Records, Under License From EMI-Capitol Special Markets
- "Colonel Bogey March," by Kenneth J. Alford
- "Concerto In F Major (For Recorder, Strings and Continuo)," by G.P. Telemann
- "Wedding March," by Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy (as F. Mendelsohn)
- "Jeannie," by Hugo Montenegro and Buddy Kaye
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Very Brady Sequel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information