Ruthless PeopleRuthless People (1986) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 1594 times total.
- Silver Screen Partners II, Touchstone Pictures
- Animated Characters: (Live Action): Sam Stone, Barbara Stone, Ken Kessler, Sandy Kessler, Carol Dodsworth, Earl Mott, Chief Henry Benton, Lt. Bender, Lt. Walters, Bedroom Killer, Heavy Metal Kid, Loan Officer, Hooker in Car, Technician, Stereo Store Customer, Katie (Stereo Store Customer), Cop at Sam's House, Cop at Jail, Coroner, The Mugger, Cop with Killer Picture, Sam's Attorney, Arresting Cop, Social Worker, Secretary to Chief of Police, Judge, Waiter, Model, Elderly Woman, Woman Passing Phone Booth, Fitness Instructor, Wrestling Announcer on TV, Wrestler on TV, Paper Boy, Aerobic Instructors, Newscasters.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy/Musical, Danny DeVito, 1987.
American Comedy Award, Funniest Actress in a Motion Picture (Leading Role), Bette Midler, 1987.
Nominee, Artios, Best Casting for Feature Film, Comedy, Ellen Chenoweth, 1987.
- Originally Released in 1986.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
This film grossed $71.6 million in the United States.
- "Ruthless People Theme," Performed by Mick Jagger, Written by Daryl Hall, David A. Stewart, Mick Jagger.
- "No Say In It," Written and Performed by The Machinations.
- "Dance Champion," Performed by Kool & The Gang, Written by Ronald Bell, J.T. Taylor (as James Taylor) and Kool & The Gang.
- "Give Me The Reason," Performed by Luther Vandross, Written by Luther Vandross and Nat Adderley Jr..
- "Don't You Want My Love," Performed by Nicole J McCloud, Written by A. Nova.
- "Stand On It," Written and Performed by Bruce Springsteen.
- "Modern Woman," Written and Performed by Billy Joel.
- "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)," Performed by Paul Young, Written by Marvin Gaye, Barrett Strong and Norman Whitfield.
- "Waiting To See You," Performed by Dan Hartman, Written by Dan Hartman and Charlie Midnight.
- "Neighborhood Watch" (Instrumental), Performed by Michel Colombier.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Ruthless People? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information