Alternate Title: Cars 2: World Grand PrixCars 2 (Cars 2: World Grand Prix) (2011) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 109 times this month, and 30570 times total.
- Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Pictures
- Animated Characters: Lightning McQueen, Siddeley, Finn McMissile, Rod "Torque" Redline, Holley Shiftwell, Francesco Bernoulli, Sally Carrera, Luigi, Mack, Grem, Professor Zundapp, Ramone, Miles Axlerod, Uncle Topolino, Acer, Flo, Mater, Jeff Gorvette, Fillmore, Guido, Lewis Hamilton, Darrell Cartrip, David Hobbscap.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Globe, Best Animated Feature Film, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Feature, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Animated Effects in an Animated Production, Eric Froemling, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Animated Effects in an Animated Production, Jon Reisch, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Character Design in a Feature Production, Jay Shuster, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Production Design in a Feature Production, Harley Jessup, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Storyboarding in a Feature Production, Scott Morse, 2012.
Nominee, Annie Award, Editing in a Feature Production, Stephen Schaffer, A.C.E., 2012.
Nominee, People's Choice Award, Favorite Animated Movie Voice, Owen Wilson, For Playing "Lightning McQueen," 2012.
- Originally Released in 2011.
- Jun 18, 2011- Limited Release at El Capitan Theatre, Los Angeles
- Jul 22, 2011- UK Release
- Jul 24, 2011- General US Theatrical Release
- Nov 1, 2011- DVD Release
Cartoon Production Information:
Sequel to Pixar's Cars. A short film featuring Toy Story characters were shown before the theatrical release of Cars 2.
Both George Carlin (Fillmore) and Paul Newman (Doc Hudson) died between the production of the original film and this sequel.
Release date is that of Hollywood premiere; general North American release date was June 24, 2011.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cars 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information