Major BoobageMajor Boobage (2008) - South Park Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 310 times total.
- Comedy Partners
- Comedy Central
- South Park Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Leopold "Butters" Stotch, Kenny McCormick, Mr. Mackey, Randy Marsh, Sharon Marsh, Gerald Broflovski, Sheila Broflovski, Jimbo, Steven Stotch.
- Vocal Talent: Trey Parker (Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh), Matt Stone (Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Gerald Broflovski, Leopold "Butters" Stotch), Mona Marshall (Sheila Broflovski), April Stewart (Sharon Marsh).
- Directed By Trey Parker.
- Produced By Kyle McCulloch, Eric Stough, Bruce Howell, Adrien Beard, Vernon Chatman, Erica Rivinoja.
Executive Producers: Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Anne Garefino.
Supervising Producer: Frank C. Agnone II.
Line Producer: Daryl Sancton.
Associate Producer: Kurt Nickels.
- Animated By Todd Benson, Jeff Gill, Lesley Hur, Neil Ishimine, Dave Koch, Jason Lopez, John Luciano, Junichi Nishimura, Scott Oberholtzer, Nora Quinn, Andrew B. Rhoades, Edgar Tellez.
Animation Supervisor: Jack Shih.
Key Animator: Andy Arett.
- Written By Trey Parker.
- Edited By Keef Bartkus.
Additional Editor: David List.
- Created by: Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
- Consultants: Susan Hurwitz Arneson, Kevin Biegel.
- Production Manager: Paula Holmberg.
- Director of Animation: Ryan Quincy.
- Supervising Technical Director: Jenny Yu.
- Lead Technical Director: Wonnie Ro.
- Technical Directors: David Badgerow, Jeff Delgado, Nicole Filiatrault, Jeffrey Gulan, Paul Hargrave, Peder Lester, Byron Lopez, Daniel Patao, Johnny Sweeney, Bruna Menezes White, Christina Yeung.
- Producton Supervisor: Jonh Hansen.
- Script Supervisor: Mark Munley.
- Production Coordinator: Ben Paine.
- Storyboard and Production Artists: Greg Postma, Tony Postma, Keo Thongkham, Kevin Dalton, Mary Hoffman, Charis Patton.
- Additional Animation Artists: Frank Forte, J. Nate Lowe, Gene McGuckin, Randy Sanchez, Trevor Tamboline.
- Colorists: Denise Chavez, John Fancher.
- Sound Engineer: Lydia Quidilla.
- Sound Editor: D. A. Young.
- Technology Supervisor: J.J. Franzen.
- EIEIO: Keith Nesson.
- R&D Engineer: David Lenna.
- Production Accountant: Kirstin Moser.
- Assistant Production Accountant: Steve Neuvenheim.
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Nate Pellettieri.
- Assistant to the Executive Producer: Michael O'Connor.
- Production Assistants: Gary Martinez, Mike McMahan.
- Special Effects Cinematographer: R. Emmett Sibley.
- Licensing Artist: Erick Thorpe.
- Lip Sync Artists: James Dion, Brian Gabriel, Vickie Mendoza, Jonathan Robert, Anthony Sant'anselmo.
- Very Special Thanks: Apogee, Denon, Fender, Line 6, Sunn, Tama, Zildjian.
- Developed by: Brian Graden.
- Special Thanks: Deborah Liebling, Kevin Morris, Kristan Berona, Lisa Daniels, The Syndicate, Chris "Crispy" Brion, M. Halpin.
- Special Thanks: Film & Video, Stock Shots, Getty Images, Sony Pictures, Stock Footage Pat Doyle/Corbis.
- Music Clearance: Sessing Music Services.
This has been a presentation of Comedy Central
© 2008 Comedy Partners
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Major Boobage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mr. Mackey lectures the kids on the dangers of choking themselves to get high, as well as other methods that are becoming popular. Butters mentions that his cousin told him about getting high with cat pee and the others don't believe him until Mr. Mackey verifies... (more)