Tigger's Bedtime For BouncerTigger's Bedtime For Bouncer (2007) Season 1 Episode 106-B- My Friends Tigger & Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 371 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- My Friends Tigger & Pooh Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Buster, Porcupine, Darby, Kanga, Roo, Eeyore, Lumpy, Rabbit, Piglet, Beaver.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Cummings (Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Beaver), Dee Bradley Baker (Buster), Tara Strong (Porcupine), ChloŽ Grace Moretz (Darby), Kath Soucie (Kanga), Max Burkholder (Roo), Peter Cullen (Eeyore), Oliver Dillon (Lumpy), Ken Sansom (Rabbit), Travis Oates (Piglet).
- Directed By David Hartman, Don MacKinnon.
- Produced By Jeff Kline, Brian Hohlfeld (Executive Producers).
Line Producer: Angi Dyste.
- Written By Brian Hohlfeld, Nicole Dubuc.
- Edited By Jhoanne Reyes.
Assistant Editor: Brad Rozman.
- Creator: A.A. Milne.
- Casting Coordinator: Heather Henry-Parker.
- Script Clearance: Mosquito Productions.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Tigger's Bedtime For Bouncer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Tigger is tired, but is back on form after a nap in time to help find the missing wheel from Rabbit's wheelbarrow.