Bank PranksBank Pranks (1964) Season 1 Episode N-05- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1115 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Magilla Gorilla Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Bank Robbers.
- Vocal Talent: Allan Melvin (Magilla), Howard Morris (Mr. Peebles).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Irv Spence.
Additional Animation, uncredited: Kenneth Muse, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer.
Story Direction: Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Edited By Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber, Iwao Takamoto.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Robert Gentle.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Charles Flekal, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bank Pranks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A couple of shady characters buy Magilla for a dime. They turn out to be in the "nighttime banking business" and use the gorilla to remove the doors to bank vaults.