Alternate Title: Doctor Strange: The Sorceror SupremeDoctor Strange (Doctor Strange: The Sorceror Supreme) (2007) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 810 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, MLG Productions
- Lions Gate Films Home Entertainment
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Doctor Stephen Strange, Dormammu, Nero, Wong, Mordo, Gina Atwater, April Strange, Oliver, Ancient One, News Announcer, Doctor, Sewer Worker.
- Vocal Talent: Bryce Johnson (Doctor Stephen Strange), Jonathan Adams (Dormammu), Chris Edgerly (Nero, News Announcer, Doctor, Sewer Worker), Paul Nakauchi (Wong), Kevin Michael Richardson (Mordo), Susan Spano (Gina Atwater), Tara Strong (April Strange), Fred Tatasciore (Oliver), Michael Yama (Ancient One), Josh Keaton, Phil LaMarr, Masasa Moyo.
- Directed By Jay Oliva.
Supervising Director: Frank Paur.
- Produced By Avi Arad, Frank Paur.
Executive Producers: Craig Kyle, Eric S. Rollman.
- Animated By Aeolan Kelly (Animatic Editor).
- Written By Greg Johnson.
- Edited By Aeolan Kelly, George Rizkallah.
Assistant Editor: Jana Pennell.
- Unit Production Manager: Carrie Wassenaar.
- Storyboard Artists: Lynell Forestall, Jason Hanks, Sam Liu.
- Character Designer: Lynell Forestall.
- Supervising Sound Editors: Mike Draghi, Stephen P. Robinson.
- Sound Editor: Kyle Clausen.
- Sound Designers: Stephen P. Robinson, Tim Walston.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Mike Draghi.
- Sound Effects Editors: David Esparza, Stuart Provine.
- Lead Dialogue Editor: Mike Garcia.
- Foley Editor: David Ball.
- Foley Recordist: David Ball.
- Foley Artist: Nancy Parker.
- Production Coordinator: Cory Gustke.
- Production Accountants: Michael Collins, Douglas W. McHenry.
- Assistant Post-Production Accountant (Lionsgate): Julia Bogdan-Rollo.
- Production Assistant: Roy Allen.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Doctor Strange? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information