Saving Mrs. BeadySaving Mrs. Beady (2007) Episode 4-B- Back At The Barnyard Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 479 times total.
- Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Omation Animation Studio
- Nickelodeon Productions
- Back At The Barnyard Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Snotty Boy (Eugene), Peck, Duke, Freddy, Pig, Bessy, Mrs. Beady, Mr. Beady, Otis, Pip, Abby, Male Doctor, Hospital PA Announcer, Disembodied Voice, Dr. Furtwangler, Cop, Horse.
- Vocal Talent: Steve Oedekerk (Snotty Boy [Eugene], Mr. Beady), Rob Paulsen (Peck), Dom Irrera (Duke), Cam Clarke (Freddy, Male Doctor), Tino Insana (Pig), Wanda Sykes (Bessy), Maria Bamford (Mrs. Beady, Hospital PA Announcer), Chris Hardwick (Otis), Jeff Garcia (Pip), Leigh-Allyn Baker (Abby), Fred Tatasciore (Disembodied Voice), Billy West (Dr. Furtwangler), John DiMaggio (Cop, Horse).
- Directed By Todd Grimes.
- Produced By Margaret M. Dean, Paul Marshal.
Supervising Producer: Jed Spingarn.
Associate Producer: Kyle Jolly.
Executive Producer: Paul Marshal.
- Written By Chris Painter, Tom Sheppard.
Head Writer: Jed Spingarn.
- Edited By Lance Bachelder.
Assistant Editor: Kimberly LaCroix.
- Lighting Supervisor: Sean Montgomery.
- Digital Supervisor: Eric Weiss.
- Production Coordinator: Allan M. Thompson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Saving Mrs. Beady? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The animals accidentally get Mrs. Beady committed to a mental institution, which makes Otis happy until he hears what happens to people in those places. He vows to spring her, but when she sees them, she starts ranting and raving. The doctors decide to remove her... (more)