Let's Duck OutLet's Duck Out (1960) Season 2 Episode 07-B- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 638 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Duck (Yakky Doodle).
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Augie Doggie), Doug Young (Doggie Daddy), Red Coffey (Duck).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Virgil Ross.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Layouts: Paul Sommer.
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Story Director: Alex Lovy.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Let's Duck Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Augie and Doggie Daddy give a little duck a ride on the way to ice skating on their frozen lake, and they end up looking after the duck the whole time.