Tom And Jerry In Shiver Me Whiskers
Alternate Title: Tom and Jerry: Shiver Me WhiskersTom And Jerry In Shiver Me Whiskers (Tom and Jerry: Shiver Me Whiskers , Shiver Me Whiskers) (2006) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 717 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation, Turner Entertainment
- Warner Home Video
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Skull, Blue Parrot Betty, Red Parrot Stan, Red Pirate Ron, Blue Pirate Bob, Purple Parrot, Purple Pirate Paul.
- Vocal Talent: Mark Hamill (Skull), Kathy Najimy (Blue Parrot Betty), Charles Nelson Reilly (Red Parrot Stan), Kevin Michael Richardson (Red Pirate Ron, Blue Pirate Bob, Purple Parrot), Wallace Shawn (Purple Pirate Paul, Narrator).
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds, Tom Minton.
Line Producer: Bobbie Page.
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz.
- Animated By Tristin Cole (Background Artist).
Animatics: Mike Mangan.
Animation Checker: Justin Schultz.
Clean-Up Artist: Richard Smitheman.
- Written By Christopher Painter.
Characters: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Edited By Rob Desales.
- Production Manager: Helen Smitheman.
- Storyboard Artist: Brian Mitchell.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Jason Freedman.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Development and Creative Supervisor: Christopher Keenan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tom And Jerry In Shiver Me Whiskers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hijinks ho! It's a swashbuckling pirate adventure when Tom sets sail as a lowly cabin cat for the biggest, baddest pirate on the high seas: the infamous Captain Red and his bossy talking parrot. Tired of swabbing the deck all day, Tom thinks that his luck has... (more)