Twin TroublesTwin Troubles (1960) Season 2 Episode 04-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 932 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Quick Draw McGraw Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Twins, Good N. Meany, Durn Meany, Judge, Bailiff, Mr. Briefcase.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Durn Meany, Bailiff), Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
Story Director: Alex Lovy.
- Layouts: Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Dick Thomas, Art Lozzi, Joseph Montell, Neenah Maxwell.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Twin Troubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Quick Draw goes to court about two twins. One of them poses as a mother and one poses as a son.