School PageantSchool Pageant (2007) Season 2 Episode 209- Moral Orel Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 203 times total.
- Moral Orel, Shadow Machine Films, Williams Street
- Cartoon Network
- Moral Orel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Orel Puppington, Coach Stopframe, Sal Figurelli, Principal Fakey, Miss Censordall, Bloberta Puppington, Nurse Blinkless, Miss Sculptham, Billy Figurelli, Shapey Puppington, Block Posabule, Reverend Putty, Clay Puppington, Doughy, Tommy, Dale Armature.
- Vocal Talent: Carolyn Lawrence (Orel Puppington), Jay Johnston (Coach Stopframe, Sal Figurelli, Principal Fakey, Miss Censordall), Britta Phillips (Bloberta Puppington, Nurse Blinkless, Miss Sculptham, Tommy), Dino Stamatopoulos (Billy Figurelli, Dale Armature), Tigger Stamatopoulos (Shapey Puppington, Block Posabule), William Salyers (Reverend Putty), Scott Adsit (Clay Puppington, Doughy).
- Directed By Jeff Gardner.
- Produced By Corey Campodonico.
Executive Producer: Dino Stamatopoulos.
Co-Executive Producers: Scott Adsit, Jay Johnston.
Associate Producer: Eric Blyler.
Line Producers: Victoria L. Howard, Jeanine Rohn.
- Animated By Cameron Baity, Christopher Calvi, Melissa Goodwin, John Harvatine IV, Liz Harvatine, Josh Jennings, Martin Jimenez, Pete Levin, Matthew Manning, Ethan Marek, Kelly Mazurowski, Sarah E. Meyer, Tennessee Reid Norton, Thomas R. Smith, Eric Towner, Michael Wolfe.
Stop-Motion Animators: Eileen K. Kohlhepp, Tennessee Reid Norton.
- Written By Dino Stamatopoulos.
- Edited By Chris McKay.
- Director of Photography: Jeff Gardner.
- Production Design: Jed Hathaway.
- Property Designer: Joe Schmidt.
- Production Illustrator: Brad Vancata.
- Additional Scenic: Tim Geisen, Clark James, Kurt Zendler.
- Visual Effects: Chris McKay.
- Lighting Technician: Drex Reed.
- Puppet Costumer: Amy Wulfing.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Jason Lassen.
- Additional Carpenter: Ronny Wormser.
- Puppet Fabricators: Thomas Smith, Rebecca Stillman, Amy Wulfing.
- Production Associate: Mike Fasolo.
- Additional Production Assistants: Ryan Colston, Feldo Nartapura.
- Interns: Eric Dubrae, Christine Sandoval, Michael Stiles.
- Insurance: Marc E. Spivey.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about School Pageant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Orel has his heart set on getting the lead role in the school pageant, a musical version of the life of Jesus.