The Metalocalypse Has BegunThe Metalocalypse Has Begun (2006) Season 1 Episode 120- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 355 times total.
- Williams Street
- Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Metalocalypse Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion, Senator Stampingston, General Krosier, 216's Brother (Metal-Masked Assassin).
- Vocal Talent: Tommy Blacha (Toki Wartooth, William Murderface), Brendon Small (Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion), Mark Hamill (Senator Stampingston), Victor Brandt (General Krosier), George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher (216's Brother [Metal-Masked Assassin]).
- Directed By Jon Schnepp, Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Keith Fay.
Supervising Producer: Chris Prynoski.
Co-Producer: Jon Schnepp.
Associate Producer: Natasha Ypsilanti.
Executive Producers: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small.
Executive Producers (Williams Street): Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld.
- Animated By Dik Pose.
Lead Animator: Mike Roush.
Layout Artist: Dik Pose.
Background Painter: Otto Tang.
- Written By Brendon Small, Tommy Blacha.
- Edited By Jon Schnepp, Damon P. Yoches.
Assistant Editor: Felipe Salazar.
- Creators: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small.
- Art Direction: Antonio Canobbio.
- General Manager (Titmouse): Shannon Barrett Prynoski.
- Storybook Artist: Mark Brooks.
- Sound Designer: Felipe Salazar.
- Systems Administrator: Tom Gilsenan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Metalocalypse Has Begun? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In this first-season finale, the Metalocalypse creeps closer to fulfillment when Dethklok executes their most brutal performance to date, and the Tribunal finally makes their move.